Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparnetly the deal is 80m over 5 years and all the addons will up it to 118m and some of those addons are supposed to be ridicules

The stupidity of Liverpool Football Club, Klopp and their cult-like fans is simply breathtaking.

£125m for Coutinho? He is just a shit for brains footballer. Completely replaceable like all of them. Whoever they are.

When Barca walk away, it leaves Coutinho unhappy, FSG unhappy, Barca unhappy but on the positive side the manically gurning and increasingly unstable Klopp would have satisfied the Cult's desire to feel that they have some sort of equivalence to Barca. As Jenas rightly says no one wins (except the loonies on RAWK) and the club is even more tarnished than it already is.

They are imploding.
Couldn't have put it better myself !

Pool looked "meh" against Palace on Saturday - without Coutinhou they're not in contention for the title.

Nor are Aresenal.

It's us - the Scum or Spurs. Something weird is going on at Chelsea - if they can right the ship they're 4th challengers.

Apparnetly the deal is 80m over 5 years and all the addons will up it to 118m and some of those addons are supposed to be ridicules
One of the add-ons regards to Liverpool winning the PL :D

There is no point keeping a player who doesn't want to play for you. Klopp is showing himself to be a fool in the market. They have bungled the Van Dyke deal. They could transform their team if they sold Couthino and spent the money well. They virtually need an entire new defence. The fullbacks, centre backs, and keeper are sub-standard. They are making stupid strategic decisions which will accelerate their decline. I believe that, with the new stadium, Everton can overtake them within five years.

There is no point keeping a player who doesn't want to play for you. Klopp is showing himself to be a fool in the market. They have bungled the Van Dyke deal. They could transform their team if they sold Couthino and spent the money well. They virtually need an entire new defence. The fullbacks, centre backs, and keeper are sub-standard. They are making stupid strategic decisions which will accelerate their decline. I believe that, with the new stadium, Everton can overtake them within five years.
Couthino is a special player though - as was Suarez whom they sold.

I can absolutely understand Klopp's reluctance to sell Couthino - if they sell him they're screwed - post sale - not a top 4 title contender - and there's little chance that they could transform thier squad following his sale no matter how much they realistically get.
======
On the other hand, if Couthino wants to leave - keeping him against his will, will almost certainly screw you too.
=====
This late in the window - I'd refuse to sell.

In the winter window - I might consider a sale provided that some other transformative players go on the market. This is almost certainly not going to happen.

Not sure how many years Couthino has left on his contract - but if it's at least 3 - I'd probably sell him next year.

This is Liverpool were taking about. A true Cult of a club. They'd rather tell them to do one and sell it as being one of Europe's biggest teams showing Barca they mean business. They'll produce a book and 2 hour DVD written by one of the unfunny ****s in pheonix nights about how the mighty reds defeated Barcelona which will sell millions in Kuala Lumpur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.