Liverpool 2017/18

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by nmc, 22 Jun 2017.

1. Grassland Blue

Grassland Blue

Hating the rags is just a no brainer, I hate them all the time. Every time I see one with one of those stupid black hats on, I want to rip it off his head, rub it in something obnoxious on the floor and force it in his face.
    With scouse fans it's more a , point a finger and laugh, scenario.

2. City_Sean

City_Sean

I'm the same. United fans are just hilarious to laugh at because they're so small time. Liverpool fans are a bunch of odious twats who boo a player on the ground who's receiving Oxygen. They're fucking rank, and I haven't forgotten them bricking a coach with kids on.

3. manchester blue

manchester blue

It's a conundrum. When we were shite and United were sweeping all before them I liked them as they hated United as much as us and gave them some competition. I can now see what United fans despised about them and they have given me someone else to hate!

4. Sid C

Sid C

Couldn't agree more. I used the scousers as a weapon against gobby rags, I don't anymore. Having said that we're not shite anymore are we :)

5. Lancet Fluke

Lancet Fluke

Oh yeah, when united were winning stuff every year, I assume we all had a different "2nd team" we supported every season depending on who was challenging them for the title. Was probably only Liverpool once I reckon, was usually Arse and later on Chelsea. And even just a few years ago, whilst I really didn't like Liverpool, they were miles behind united in the hate stakes. I used to live in Liverpool many years ago and actually the fact we had a common enemy with Liverpool fans was a good thing and people would generally be very nice to me if I was wearing a City top. Got me out of a few scrapes saying I was a blue when my Manc accent had got me into trouble on a night out. Not now though, since the Sterling deal, I have found them every bit as loathsome as united in every single way.

6. Thaksinssoldier

Thaksinssoldier

If they lose tonight the pressure will be on Klopp big time.

7. dave_blue12

dave_blue12

We can but hope ;-)

8. dennishasdoneit

dennishasdoneit

Football..
    Or cheering yaya being taken off injured at anfield.Such lack of respect for one of the finest players ever to grace our shores.

9. mat

mat

Official Gimp to The Rat that Barks
    Watch Nolito and Navas rip them a new one whilst we all scratch our heads asking are they the same players we had.

10. Chipmeister

Chipmeister

Was thinking the same about Navas against whichever left back Klipperty plays, hope he has a blinder