Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

Once again, he didn’t call him anything racist. None of the other players reacted and Holgate read his lips and thought he said the N word! But he said a quick combination of filha de puta
Like you were there? Is that you Kenny?Players didn't react? Players reacted pulling him away ffs even Milner having a word about his use of words if you lip read...

I'll leave it at that, can't say anything bad about your star player be should never have played against us the dirty racist ****...
If it were the rags he was up against next he'd have been fined and banned...

Ye u also did well to close the gap to us to 15 points.

16 if u want to include the GD u won't make up.

Keep looking up at us fella.
I enjoyed the Salah one more though but the best was probably Mane's or maybe the Ox's? Its tough when you got 4 to choose from. Lol.

No mate I prefer the Aguero, 2x Jesus 3x Sane Gundogan & B.Silva Great when u have 8 to choose from LMFAO.
Lol. Good job it wasn't our semi final Champions League tie then. Hopefully we can keep 10 men on the pitch for the whole time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.