Liverpool (a) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarsLlama

Aguero's back, Touré's on form, one conceded in three games- there's absolutely no reason why we can't win this one.

Bravo
Sagna
Otamendi
Kolarov
Clichy
Touré
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Silva
Sterling
Aguero

Caballero, Zabaleta, Stones, Fernando, Nolito, Sané, Iheanacho

Personally I'd start Sané- he'd tear Milner to shreds- but I don't see De Bruyne or Silva being dropped.

I'm going with an optimistic 1-2, Aguero and Sterling to score hopefully.

Need to win this to stay on Chelsea's trail. Liverpool are nothing special and we will be having Aguero back.
1-3 City.

We've continuously said it,we are due a win at anfield,but for a host of reasons it hasn't happened,sometimes it's just one of those things,to be fair compared to previous years I feel less confident about getting a result on Saturday,but sometimes that's when you least expect it and you end up getting the result,although I desperately want us to turn it on big time and hammer the fuckers..

I would be happy to take a point from Klanfield, though considering our record there, I doubt we'll get anything.

I'd be tempted to add Nando to the midfield at the expense of Merlin to try to negate their press.

Bravo

Sagna
Otamendi
Kolarov
Clichy

Nando
Dinho
Yaya

KdB
Raz

Kun

Hopefully we get out of this one with 3 points, our wallets and our hubcaps.

We're due any king of result at anfield it's been awhile for a draw!

Haven't won there since Anelka scored twice. I'm going to say 2-2 but please remember guys whatever happens it's a 90 minute match!

Gonna post this here aswell incase people don't check the ticket forum - looking for a single ticket for this game can meet day of game in Liverpool.

Play like we did today for the first 70 minutes and we'll be 3-0 down before we've even woken up

After watching us again today, I worry for this match as we looked pedestrian and poor at the back.

My only positive is I thought the same before we played Arsenal. Sergio owes the team , missing 7 games through silly miss judgements.

We have the players but they need to show that they really want it, as Klopp will certainly have Liverpool up for the game.

We never win at Anfield. Time for a change now as I don't think we can pull back a 10 point deficit against Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.