Liverpool and Middlesbrough

blue85moon

Miles and Miles away...part time supporter I'd say
3 tickets available for both these games. I know they will be readily available but if anyone wants to guarantee tickets I have 4500+ loyalty points but can't make these two games. If anyone wants all three then send me a pm and I'll get them for you and pass them on face value. If this was ebay Rascal would have left plenty of positive feedback last season when I was away!! I'll only go down for them if someone wants them so if Liverpool sells out for example and then people want them, then no point asking !! Thanks

I was just lookin for one of the liverpool tickets, so I dunno if you only want to sell all three together or would be willing to split them up, I suppose that'll depend on what sort of response you get.
Either way, i'd deffo be in the market for a single ticket if you had one.
Cheers

blue85moon said:
Liverpool tickets have gone today. Just Boro left now

put joke 7 fingered gloves on an grease you hair up. you may pass for a local. It's not as if their home end fills up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.