Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Liverpool v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we manage to avoid defeat at Anfield then I genuinely think we will be undefeated in the league at the end of the season. This was always the game I had my eye on as the risky one

First time I’ve clicked the lose button all season. Just got a bad feeling about this one.
Think we are a bit leggy and the extra game this week won’t have helped. They’ve had all week to get prepared too. Will be gutting if these twats do end the undefeated streak though.

="BringBackSwales, "I always go for a double, City to be winning at half time, car still to be there at full time."

Hilarious. Top post.

I've lived in Liverpool for the last 7 years and I've got some respect for Scosusers, despite the East Lancs divide (they all hate the Rags).

But I can't argue with your post!!!

If we manage to avoid defeat at Anfield then I genuinely think we will be undefeated in the league at the end of the season. This was always the game I had my eye on as the risky one

This for me, this is my 58th year following city, I have seen us win at Anfield 3 times in all that time. I have always felt that the day we could go to Anfield as favourites and then turn them over would be a sign we could win the European Cup. Heres hoping.

We’ve looked tired but only 4 of the preferred starting 11 played midweek. It’s a measure of how far we have come that Stones is my only concern of the 11 currently.
So there should be no excuses at Klanfield. We need to control early until Benny Klopps tactics of running as fast as they can slows up. Then we can strike.
City 3-1 Kop Cult

Ed
Kw js oti fd
Fern
Kdb ds
Ras serge sane

Chelsea, Napoli, the rags away from home. All as difficult in there own way as Sunday. If we have our best team out we will beat them comfortably. Kev and Dave will rip them to bits, there midfield is average without coutinho. We play better in the big games and have done all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.