Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Liverpool v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A better third choice that we have at the moment, so a good piece of news had it been true
That's debatable imo.

How confident are you that Vinny wouldn't come on for an injured Stones or Otameni, and then have to go off again 20 minutes later?

For me, Vinny has to start if he plays at all. At least then we only lose 1 sub if he has to go off.

Good point i forgot about him, which is easily done these days,
Not one for booing players myself, but the way he treated us was fucking disgusting, with that "hoping to sign soon" bullshit for months. He cost the club millions of pounds, the utter c***

Not one for booing players myself, but the way he treated us was fucking disgusting, with that "hoping to sign soon" bullshit for months. He cost the club millions of pounds, the utter c***
That and the shit he's spouted since he left.

That's debatable imo.

How confident are you that Vinny wouldn't come on for an injured Stones or Otameni, and then have to go off again 20 minutes later?

For me, Vinny has to start if he plays at all. At least then we only lose 1 sub if he has to go off.
Bloody good point to be fair.

Will be a mighty battle Forecast 2-2, but we might just squeeze past them. I expect Pep to have a surprise or two for Klipperty. Team will be what we consider our top line up, so it picks itself. Come on, City.

I think the only thing that will cause us a problem is playing slowly. Against Bristol too many times we had players stood with the ball waiting for movement ahead, it didn’t happen, as a result the ball went sideways or backwards making it easier for Bristol to hold their shape. I don’t know what it is with Sane lately, he has seemed reluctant to take players on as much as he did, despite having so much pace. I hope Pep has them out of the traps from the first whistle and imposing their class, can’t see us losing then.

You seem to be struggling with the same thing the media are. Only 4 players will play Sunday that played Tuesday.
Ederson, Walker, Otamendi, Delph, Fernandinho, Silva & Aguero will all come in. That's 6 out field players. That's a huge difference.
What happened Tuesday has no relevance to ANYTHING but last Tuesday.

Great news,he's a wonderful player to watch and his inclusion will make the game an even better spectacle.

Besides,i wouldn't want them claiming any excuse :-)

You never know, they may hospitalise a player whilst 1-0 down and go on to lose 5-0 only to claim they were unfortunate and would have won 3-0 if said assault was not punished.

Will be a mighty battle Forecast 2-2, but we might just squeeze past them. I expect Pep to have a surprise or two for Klipperty. Team will be what we consider our top line up, so it picks itself. Come on, City.
3-2 to us,last minute winner by raz would be sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.