Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Liverpool v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We could potentially go 18 points clear with a win tomorrow and knock Liverpool down to 5th in the process.

We could potentially go 18 points clear with a win tomorrow and knock Liverpool down to 5th in the process.
If Carlsberg did Sundays, that would include a tarquins win as well to really put the mawkish ****s back in their box. They'd be 2 points ahead of 6th then.

I hate this fixture more than any other. In the past we have never been able to handle their fast start and have conceded goals early in the game or under Pell we foolishly played into their hands with a 4-4-2 formation. We need to match their pace and energy from the first minute. We have better players but we need to stamp our authority on the game from the outset. A draw is a decent result but we’re more than capable of getting the win. Come on City !!

A win I'll go for the togetherness Pep has installed in the team is there for all to see....

DTZdy4zXcAAmDWd

#Sharkteam
Might be wrong but I'm pretty sure there's a limit of 11 players in this competition.

Might be wrong but I'm pretty sure there's a limit of 11 players in this competition.
Blind pew Marriner is ref, it's worth a shot. Nobody will notice any change if the dippers are complaining after the game.

I hate this fixture more than any other. In the past we have never been able to handle their fast start and have conceded goals early in the game or under Pell we foolishly played into their hands with a 4-4-2 formation. We need to match their pace and energy from the first minute. We have better players but we need to stamp our authority on the game from the outset. A draw is a decent result but we’re more than capable of getting the win. Come on City !!
I dont think Pep could have said it better himself if i can just say Tueart was my idol not mentioned a lot by blues today but was a legend remember trying to do an overhead kick in the school playground on concrete splitting my head open

_________________Ederson_______________

Walker_____Otamendi_____Stones______Delph

______________Fernandinho_______________

________KDB______________Silva___________

Sterling_________Sergio_______________Sane

I am only worried about 3 players ( Stones, Sterling & Sane ), hopefully they will have a good game tomorrow.

I am only worried about 3 players ( Stones, Sterling & Sane ), hopefully they will have a good game tomorrow.
I'm a bit nervous about Delph vs Salah but I'm sure Pep will be planning a way to deal with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.