Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Liverpool v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t see them not scoring at least 2 goals so we better be clincal tomorrow.

If Kev, Silva and Fernandinho all turn up we should win.

It's good to know that every United fan will be cheering us on tomorrow, given that their main rivalry is with Liverpool.
Was that sarcasm?

I think it's already changed with United, they are obsessed with us now. Every other fan of a top 6 club is desperate for a Liverpool win I think, the idea of us winning trophies AND going unbeaten and being able to laud it over them for years to come is the stuff of nightmares to them.

Was that sarcasm?

I think it's already changed with United, they are obsessed with us now. Every other fan of a top 6 club is desperate for a Liverpool win I think, the idea of us winning trophies AND going unbeaten and being able to laud it over them for years to come is the stuff of nightmares to them.
Don't know tbh, Liverpool win and they're level with Chelsea and the rags with Spurs only 3 points back.

Don't know tbh, Liverpool win and they're level with Chelsea and the rags with Spurs only 3 points back.

Agree. I doubt very much that any of the top 4 will want a Liverpool win. There may still be the odd deluded rag who thinks they will claw back 12 points if we lose and they win but not many!

Looking forward to this game . We will have to be very bad to lose to this Liverpool there defence is fragile midlefield average at best have one form player up front . Pep will have the lads well drilled and after there 15 minutes of puff and wind the class will take over city win 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.