Liverpool Away - Sold Out

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by Tim of the Oak, 28 Dec 2017.

1. Mifred

Mifred

In need of 2, please PM me if u can help!

2. Edin blue

Edin blue

Train Guard
  3. Sparkys-Army

Sparkys-Army

President.
    Anyone who can't make it, hit me up. I refuse to give in haha. I can meet on the day for the ticket, ta.

4. Alec-mcfc

Alec-mcfc

Still desperate for one if nyone can help please

5. mikep

mikep

I been offered 2 tickets for tomorrow unforunately he wants £100 each but it for my lads birthday so gonna have to pay it but it I am amazed this guy has apparently got 4 spares n true fans can’t get em

6. happybluemondays

happybluemondays

Is this a right thread for a lift ? In Stockport and in the Home section !!! Centenary stand but a blue... boss is Liverpool fan so he got ticket for me too. Had a lift but he’s bed ridden with this flu that’s hitting everyone
    Any lifts going ??

7. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

Thanks mikep. Luckily, my mate phoned the Club and managed to buy a couple of returns after explaining their situation.

The touts are very annoying but I confess I have paid way over the odds to see a Cup Final and a World Cup game, years ago. If you are picking up your tickets in person, try to have a look at the tickets another Blue has got (from the Club) so you know the ones you are buying are legit.

I have a another couple of friends who are going across to Anfield without Tickets and are hoping to be lucky enough to pick up on spares the day. That’s a bit of a long shot I know.

8. Sparkys-Army

Sparkys-Army

President.
    Pm if a adult spare is available last minute

9. mikep

mikep

Jump in with me n my lad if your not sorted pal my number is+447581201210 I live Disley

10. bluesaway

bluesaway

Is it a local seller were after one but don' really want to pay a ton