Liverpool away ticket details

All modern stadia should be free of severely restricted view tickets, you can't help the odd seat with a railing in front of you or stewards or photographers in front of you if you're in the front rows. Shed End Lower at Stamford Bridge is just as bad if you're in the back few rows and everyone is standing.

They obviously designed the stand without taking into consideration that away fans stand up. If everyone sat down the view would be ok.

They obviously designed the stand without taking into consideration that away fans stand up. If everyone sat down the view would be ok.

A few years ago my mate jumped up here to celebrate a city goal, punched the air and broke some bones in his hand by hitting the concrete roof. Admittedly he is a tall lad

So they’re selling from the back currently row 33, so people with more points have a shiter seat then people with less points who will buy further down the line. Brilliant

So they’re selling from the back currently row 33, so people with more points have a shiter seat then people with less points who will buy further down the line. Brilliant

Can you not ring city and choose a seat?

I know this has been the case with other games. Just means you have to pay the 2.50 booking fee then but sometimes worth it.

From memory it's rows 34 to 36 that are the really bad views when stood up, other rows should be ok apart from at the very front 2 or 3 rows which are very low down which I hate but I know some don't mind that.

From memory it's rows 34 to 36 that are the really bad views when stood up, other rows should be ok apart from at the very front 2 or 3 rows which are very low down which I hate but I know some don't mind that.
Anywhere from 28 upwards is a nightmare and the stewards take the piss, saying it will be alright if you all sit down. Yes,in a CL quarter final. Course we will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.