Liverpool away ticket details

I got mine on first day Row 31 was best I could get no the 3 available blocks.
Wonder who will get the prime rows 10 to 20 ish.

I got mine on first day Row 31 was best I could get no the 3 available blocks.
Wonder who will get the prime rows 10 to 20 ish.
You could have done if you rang in, I did and got Row 16, block 122. Another £2.50 but worth it.

Which rows are designated as restricted/reduced view? And what about if you're behind the goal

Sounds like the correct answer. So you are viewing from a very poor vantage point when sat down on the front row.
Think they added posts to support the new top tear too, after Celtic nearly broke it. Not 100% but from memory think the posts are around row 26

When they designed that stand, I'm pretty sure it was all standing, with seats, and the upper tier added later.
Yes, I've stood on that terrace many times in the 70s and 80s, they just bolted seats onto the terracing initially and then when they extended it instead of demolishing the whole lot and building from scratch they went for the cheaper option and just took the roof off and put the upper tier on top of the existing stand.

Which rows are designated as restricted/reduced view?
I'd say everything behind row 1 is "restricted view", its a pretty awful view, as its old terracing given over to seating, but officially its the ones behind a post, and the last 5 or 6 rows, as floor of the upper tier is so low. Last time I was in there, the back 3 or 4 rows were empty, with people doubled up in "seats" elsewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.