Liverpool away tickets on sale from Monday

I looked for this today on tickets and travel news which is where ticket info had been for 10 years or more (albeit on the news drop down until recently) and you get:

Last chance to buy celtic tickets from 3 hours ago
EDS v Hull
Generic chelsea match info
EDS v Spurs
VIP v Chelsea
Family fun day
etc

No sign of the Liverpool game, no money to be made from away fans except if they put on a Ferry Down the Mersey £200 buffet followed by hide and seek with Lisa Eaton, and musical chairs with Danny Wilson.

Absolutely F**king ridiculous; I have purposefully been searching the website for this info from mid last week knowing it would probably be Today! Could I find? could I F, Why is it not where it normally is, why didn't they tell us of a change W***ERS.

Front screen, select Ticket and Hospitality, select tickets and travel news and its on the line below the Celtic Info. Was there last Thursday.

Problem is I can see it on my PC and Android phone but it doesn't work on my old ipad (and they have no plans for fixing it). You can get the ticket alerts via NewsNow website and then go to the club site using a compatible machine.

Front screen, select Ticket and Hospitality, select tickets and travel news and its on the line below the Celtic Info. Was there last Thursday.

Problem is I can see it on my PC and Android phone but it doesn't work on my old ipad (and they have no plans for fixing it). You can get the ticket alerts via NewsNow website and then go to the club site using a compatible machine.
Not on my ordinary PC it wasn't; displayed all other ticket info etc. I only became aware of it via Tw**er and 'supporter services' Lets see what mysterious way they decide to announce the FA Cup ticket details, any guesses?

Not on my ordinary PC it wasn't; displayed all other ticket info etc. I only became aware of it via Tw**er and 'supporter services' Lets see what mysterious way they decide to announce the FA Cup ticket details, any guesses?

We form a ring around the stadium, hold hands and howl at the moon. An apparition of a blue clad town crier will then appear before us. As good a chance as the website...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.