Liverpool away travel

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by dbluebomber, 30 Nov 2016.

1. Colwl

Colwl

The ticket office have tweeted that a few tickets are available to season card holders who attend in person at the etihad.

2. King_Kun

King_Kun

Looking for 2 tickets please - can collect anywhere today or tomorrow!! Cheers

3. ken_barnes

ken_barnes

I just rang the ticket office now, they have about 20 tickets available. But wouldn't sell one to me, as i don't have 13000 points. I asked if they would reduce the points criteria. He said probably not, they would just leave the tickets unsold, and have 20 empty seats :-(
    If anyone is willing to buy one for me, i would meet you in Liverpool or at the ground !

4. Edin blue

Edin blue

Train Guard

Thats utter madness!! Theres blues with lower points crying out for tickets as well.

5. flixthebixmancity

flixthebixmancity

Looking for 1 ticket if anyone can help.

6. typicalcity...

typicalcity...

I don't understand that post re points earlier?

You only have to have a seasoncard to get the additional tickets not points. Although they're sold out now mate

7. ken_barnes

ken_barnes

If you're on about my post re points ? Then that is what the lad said to me, over the phone. Maybe he got his info wrong ! If he has, then he's cost me the chance of going to the game, the twat !!!

8. typicalcity...

typicalcity...

Plenty of people on FB who were planning to go the ticket office and those who went all said that you only needed a seasoncard. Sorry if it had cost you mate but that's what the ticket office is like! Madness!

9. Thenumber1blue

Thenumber1blue

After 1 if anyone selling

10. kevinkev

kevinkev

After 1 adult for Liverpool can collect anywhere in the northwest with cash. Thanks in advance.