Liverpool fan "loses sight in eye" due to missile allegedly being thrown at the Etihad.

Hope its not true, the Echo have previous on imaginary stories involving poor behaviour by City fans

If it is true, I'm sure the club and police will be doing everything to catch the perpetrator and he / she will deserve everything that will be coming their way

Not sure the loses sight an eye is in inverted commas and then there is not other information on it. Not seen it anywhere else which I would expect.

New here, sorry in advance! Hope that fan is ok, no fan should get injured like at a match no matter what club.

The Echo is known to be a rubbish source though so beware!

Off topic but it just reminded me, when Liverpool scored they lobbed a load of stuff onto the pitch, anyone know what is was? couldnt see from the top

Off topic but it just reminded me, when Liverpool scored they lobbed a load of stuff onto the pitch, anyone know what is was? couldnt see from the top

It was hot pies, yes hot steaming pies !

One was thrown then it became a trend and there must have been 6 or 7 pies thrown in the same area where the photograhers are sat. Why on earth do this at those prices !!! Non of the stewards made any attempt to clear them away they stayed til the end of the game ( well at least the pies do this ! )

Funnier was sometime after one of their players wasn't far from sliding in to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.