Liverpool fan "loses sight in eye" due to missile allegedly being thrown at the Etihad.

Perhaps the tone came from your post, it implied that we shouldn't be doubting the story if we had no proof it was fake. I am sick of City being slagged off by the media with made up rubbish, this story was subsequently used by the Daily Mirror and therefore seen and no doubt repeated by thousands of readers. We keep hearing about fake news, this to me is a prime example of that, which in a year or two will be quoted as fact. Unlike you I have read all 21 pages, mostly they are puns but the first few pages are interesting because City fans themselves seemed to accept this story was true, posters saying they hoped the culprit is caught and banned etc.
The simple fact is either a policeman lied to enforce his point that objects are thrown at football matches or the Echo lied about the whole story, I say that because there is not one fact to back up the Echos story.
Perhaps before you call people Tiger you should think how your post reads to others but hey ho.

Would you be equally pissed off if you was called a nurfherder

Some are focusing on this a little too much now imo

Blueinsa: having thought about it I now think I was taking my anger out on you which was daft. This season has seen my stress levels go through the roof and since Chelsea (home) I have not enjoyed the season. I am sick of the Refs, the FA/Prem League but most of all the gutter press/media constantly attacking us. This story to me summed it up hence my anger, so apologies if I vented on you when you merely asked a question (which I read wrong)

I think we should all have 20 mins silence to allow things (inc the pie) to cool down.
Or 20 mins applause would cool the pie down quicker.

now I don't know if its true or not, but I went on RAWK to see if they was slagging city fans off and there was not a piece on this story, I went into the 4th page and nothing. If it was true then I'm sure they would have pages about it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.