Liverpool (h) CL QF pre-match thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling to get the winner in the 90th minute to make it 4-0 would be my dream right in front of the coach wreckers

I missed him posting when we were winning every game.

Fucking see through cûnt him.
That's probably because you can't argue with or twist positivity so your mind blanks it out.

Or the light bouncing off your chrome dome blinds the screen, chances are six of one I imagine

Said it before, saying it again, the key time will be the 15-20 minutes after the break. That's the time when the manager has almost zero control over what happens and the game can quickly run away from either side. Don't need an early goal and then a half of nothing, just need to be still in it after the break.

Just for the drama alone would be brilliant if we scored an early goal to lift the crowd and just put a slight doubt in their heads,still can’t see them not scoring just hope they don’t get the first as it would completely deflate the crowd..

Odd line up, attack attack attack!!!
Fcuk knows what we'll do if they get the ball though.
8-4 City lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.