Liverpool or Spurs, who do you think is stronger?

SambaStyle

I think they're very close, with Liverpool being better in attack, and Spurs in defence, If i was pushed, I think Pool are slightly stronger.

I think they're very close, with Liverpool being better in attack, and Spurs in defence, If i was pushed, I think Pool are slightly stronger.
I think Spurs have the better squad and will finish above Liverpool this season. For a one off game I think both of them will take points off us this season, but neither of them will be in the title hunt.
Clubwise, Spurs are in a far better position going forward.

I have to say I'm more than a little pissed off that these two are cropping up in the way they have been. Purely because I can't stand either of the twats. After the scum Liverpool are a very close 2nd, followed by Spurs, on my shit list.

In terms of quality and challenging I think both of them will be the closest and Pep alluded to it this afternoon. It pains me but both are very good teams with the type of set up that will eventually change the way the game is played here. Pottechino/Klopp and Pep are all innovative and top quality coaches.

Pottechino did an incredible job last year. He changed their mentality. A bit like Bobby did here. He's a coach I rate very highly.

Klopp has had a full summer and though inconsistency plagued them last year against teams they should be beating, I think this year the benefit of that summer is going to show. I've changed my tune from a few weeks ago given what I've seen from them since. I think the tide is switching between them and the scum. Maureen is yesterday's man.

In terms of quality I think Spurs are better and will finish 2nd. Liverpool 3rd. Arsenal 4th.

Too early to seriously predict final standings, but would put Spurs to just nudge Liverpool out of the top four places. Just a gut feeling - yet I'm not convinced enough to put money on it.

Little to choose. When it comes down to chasing a round object over a large field for ninety minutes it inevitably involves a slice or two of good, honest down-to-earth luck and it is here that both MANUre and The Dippers have every body else's share!

If they both keep the scum out of the top 4 that will do me fine.
Beyond that not much time for either of them.

My top 4 prediction would be City (comfortable unless a spectacular once in a lifetime mishap happens), Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs.
I can see Chelsea having kind of the same season as last year.

Two good teams, think Liverpool will go further this season without European football.

As long as we're at the top of the tree, I'm quite happy to see some other sides improve. I'd like the chasing pack to be made up of ; arsenal, Chelsea, spuds, Liverpool, Everton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.