Liverpool or Spurs, who do you think is stronger?

Liverpools trio of Mane Coutinho and Firmino is good enough to win most games. They've got a very realistic chance at the title this season.

De Bruyne. Good shout. Yup he'd get in over Mané.

But that's it. One change. Dembele definitely not, and Sterling... well the less said the better. I'm basing it on form.

Silva is fantastic but this season? Son has been amazing.

If we're basing it on ability of the past then i guess Yaya may as well be in there
Silva has been superb this season, at least as good as De Bruyne. Maybe you need a calendar. Both have been streets ahead of anyone in Spurs or your lots teams in any case.

Silva has been superb this season, at least as good as De Bruyne. Maybe you need a calendar. Both have been streets ahead of anyone in Spurs or your lots teams in any case.

OK, nevermind. Let me just rephrase what I said.
I think the team of the season is the Manchester City XI. Every single player has been leagues above anyone else in the prem by far. Zabaleta especially has redefined the RB role on his own, Kompany too has been fantastic. Sterling. Well. Id nominate him for the Ballon D'or.

There.

I think the team of the season is the Manchester City XI. Every single player has been leagues above anyone else in the prem by far. Zabaleta especially has redefined the RB role on his own, Kompany too has been fantastic. Sterling. Well. Id nominate him for the Ballon D'or.

There.
Aah, that'll be that "famous Scouse wit" then.

There.
Yep agree with you there, definitely on Vinny. Smart mouth thing I'm only allowed to say in the cellar.

Lloris

Walker Alderweireld Vertonghen Rose
Gundogan Dembele
KDB Silva Mane

Aguero

Spurs will be good and challenging until it starts getting messy come February, then they will bottle it again as will the dippers, I would say Spurs will finish higher though as they will amass enough points before the run in to keep the dippers off their backs. The press and pundits getting very giddy after Spurs beat us but in a way it will benefit City and take the spotlight off us a bit.
We need a result on Saturday to brush that defeat aside and carry on rolling into Wednesday..!

I'd say Spurs have the slighter strong team on paper, and are certainly better defensively. However, Liverpool have a more potent attack and looked the better side when the two met earlier in the season. I think both will finish in the top four.

I think Liverpool have got some remarkably average players. Bar Lovren Coutinho Firmino and Mane most of the rest of their squad would struggle to get on our bench. But they have a very good manager who gets the best out of averageness by getting them fit as fuck and running around like headless chickens when they don't have the ball but with some good tactics when they do have the ball.

Spurs have got a cracking side IMO but lack a world class striker. If they had someone of Kun's quality up front, or had signed Gabriel Jesus, I'd have them as favourites for the title as they're a year into their [very good] manager's reign and he's got them on song.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.