Liverpool - post match thread.

our defending has been pretty poor but the big problem for me is going forward. The build up play looks great at times but there are never enough players in the box. We need a player like Sanchez who sets play up and a few seconds later finds himself in or around the box
Sane, Sterling out wide. Silva and KDB pulling the strings in the middle and one of Kelechi, Jesus or Aguero down the middle. That's the best forward line in the premiership by far, and we have players who had come in and cover too. I am confident we'll still be Chelsea's main challengers this season

Sane, Sterling out wide. Silva and KDB pulling the strings in the middle and one of Kelechi, Jesus or Aguero down the middle. That's the best forward line in the premiership by far, and we have players who had come in and cover too. I am confident we'll still be Chelsea's main challengers this season

the first few games of the season kdb and silva almost played next to each other, we were great then...i agree with your system

Something like this.

Aguero

Jesus

Sterling Silva Kdb Sane

Fernandiniho

Stones Kompany Otemendi

Bravo

Sadly no agenda thread these days, however when reading the post match analysis of Guardiola & his frustration I came across this, words chosen carefully or not?

In one respect, the message Guardiola promotes is correct. Toure, a veteran of two successful title challenges at the Etihad Stadium, pointed to how City extricated themselves from difficult positions in 2012 and 2014 to pilfer the trophy on the final day. Another 19 games, then, offers opportunity.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...mask-slip-defeat-Liverpool.html#ixzz4UaveZ0UO

Something like this.

Aguero

Jesus

Sterling Silva Kdb Sane

Fernandiniho

Stones Kompany Otemendi

Bravo
And that in a nutshell is our problem, all great footballers,but not one of that front six will win the ball back for you.
That's Peps problem, getting a balanced side from the players we have at the moment.

And that in a nutshell is our problem, all great footballers,but not one of that front six will win the ball back for you.
That's Peps problem, getting a balanced side from the players we have at the moment.

The opposition will give us it back with the quick closing down by the team, Pep tactics/methods make this happen.

We need to fit both Aguero and Jesus in the team, we're not going to score many goals this season if we continue the ponderous play with only Aguero as a goalscorer.

I'll probably get castigated for this but it is only an opinion. OK?

I am so sick and tired of hearing, both from the media, Guardiola and Manchester City fans, that Guardiola did well with Barcelona, with Bayern Munich!! Yes he did and well done to him but those times are (or should be) a memory, just as ours with our past 2 managers are, and have gone now. Now it is time to concentrate 100% on MANCHESTER CITY!! We need a manager who just gets on with the job here without constantly referring back to his past glories. We need a manager who buys into our team. It's no good pumping money into it, we become what the press and the media accuse us of being, just a money club. We want Manchester City to be a winning club with a winning mentality without always saying we need x player or z player! The new players we brought in are supposed to be the best, let them show us that.

Rant over. Off to the match soon. Come on MANCHESTER CITY. Come on Blues. :-)

I'll probably get castigated for this but it is only an opinion. OK?

I am so sick and tired of hearing, both from the media, Guardiola and Manchester City fans, that Guardiola did well with Barcelona, with Bayern Munich!! Yes he did and well done to him but those times are (or should be) a memory, just as ours with our past 2 managers are, and have gone now. Now it is time to concentrate 100% on MANCHESTER CITY!! We need a manager who just gets on with the job here without constantly referring back to his past glories. We need a manager who buys into our team. It's no good pumping money into it, we become what the press and the media accuse us of being, just a money club. We want Manchester City to be a winning club with a winning mentality without always saying we need x player or z player! The new players we brought in are supposed to be the best, let them show us that.

Rant over. Off to the match soon. Come on MANCHESTER CITY. Come on Blues. :-)

I said much the same yesterday and was accused of having a weak mentality!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.