Liverpool - post match thread.

another seriously bad challenge was Mignolets sprint out and double fisted lunge at Sterling as he is through on goal ,never gets near the ball,but all Sterling can do is nudge the ball to one side and jump out of the way or he would of been poleaxed

And don't forget, having been poleaxed Oliver would've booked him for diving.

Blue Mooner said:
Lets also not forget Lallana, when he missed that chance he was 5 yards offside and it was not 'second phase' Had he scored that, it would have been a travesty and yet further evidence of the corrupt nature of the officials..

Lallana was never offside. He was in an offside position but didn't interfere with play. "Second phase" isn't in the rules but if it means anything, when he had the chance it was second phase.
Did the liner flag because we were offside? The angles I've seen suggest he was right.

got a question about skysports only showing offsides when its a close call or offside when city play

3 times in the first half city was flagged for offside but sky never shown them WHY but then they show the sane one when it was just off
now the lallana miss the first past over the top to firmino was never shown by the line camera but they shown it at every other angle but the line (this says to me its offside) and it looks offside in the other angles i seen

its all in the ear of the ref and somebody sat in the tv van or in the ref office and told what to show they have somebody controlling the replays and its so easy to see why manchester city are getting done over this season and why even make it more obvious to the watch public

got a question about skysports only showing offsides when its a close call or offside when city play

3 times in the first half city was flagged for offside but sky never shown them WHY but then they show the sane one when it was just off
now the lallana miss the first past over the top to firmino was never shown by the line camera but they shown it at every other angle but the line (this says to me its offside) and it looks offside in the other angles i seen

its all in the ear of the ref and somebody sat in the tv van or in the ref office and told what to show they have somebody controlling the replays and its so easy to see why manchester city are getting done over this season and why even make it more obvious to the watch public

Yep, my first thought when they failed to show Sterling's alleged offsides was he must've been on.

Yep, my first thought when they failed to show Sterling's alleged offsides was he must've been on.

yeah its criminal they defo know what and where to show the highlights in the game
there was an aguero offside aswell that never even looked close i think i seen a liverpool player in the box or just on the line and aguero started his run well outside the box again never shown just gloss over and move on fast

Firmino is outside the area when the ball is played with two city defenders two yards inside the area playing him onside.
I agree - a bit suspicious when they don't show close ones. Or when at the game we didn't get the Milner foul replayed - said at the time it must have looked like a penalty. Worth asking who controls the match day replays at the ground!

Firmino is outside the area when the ball is played with two city defenders two yards inside the area playing him onside.
I agree - a bit suspicious when they don't show close ones. Or when at the game we didn't get the Milner foul replayed - said at the time it must have looked like a penalty. Worth asking who controls the match day replays at the ground!

at the ground you are not aloud to show highlights that can bring the crowd to blow up

its the skysports the highlights in game that are being filtered to not show the ref or lineman in the wrong you can see it when its close and the lineman is talking in his mic to somebody else than the ref the ref does not control the offside so why talk to him about it

at the ground you are not aloud to show highlights that can bring the crowd into the game
its the skysports the highlights in game that are being filtered to not show the ref or lineman in the wrong you can see it when its close and the lineman is talking in his mic to somebody else than the ref the ref does not control the offside so why talk to him about it

another seriously bad challenge was Mignolets sprint out and double fisted lunge at Sterling as he is through on goal ,never gets near the ball,but all Sterling can do is nudge the ball to one side and jump out of the way or he would of been poleaxed

i called that as a penalty as Sterling wouldve reach ball before going out

They certainly haven't shown all the angles on that one.

at the ground you are not aloud to show highlights that can bring the crowd to blow up

So someone decided not to show a clear penalty. Who?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.