Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ings rejecting the squad numbers #7 and #8 and chooses #28.

Maybe it's just me, but that's the sign of somebody who's a little overawed. Doesn't strike me as the move of a player who's about to score 20 goals for them next season.
It's lambert i feel sorry for,joining his boyhood club and not getting played

without looking for the statistics who was city's first black player and what year? in the history of the england football team only 76 black players have played for them. am not saying racism did not exist at everton via board and fans but it was no worse than a lot of other teams. canoville was the first black player for chelsea in 1982

I always thought it was Daniel Amokachi, thanks for setting me straight on that one

Ings rejected the squad numbers #7 and #8 and chose #28.

Maybe it's just me, but that's the sign of somebody who's a little overawed. Doesn't strike me as the move of a player who's about to score 20 goals for them next season.

Actually for a change i hope Ings is not expected to bang in 20 goals and that him and Origi will be allowed to develop. We have a tendency of burning out young players (Sterling, Ibe), putting to much pressure on them (Markovic) or expecting role players to suddenly be saviours (Lambert).

Maybe Firmino will get #7, apparently it's a done deal.

If we get 50M for Sterling, AND:

Firmino comes in for half of that,
we still get a decent mobile striker that is not young or old,
we get a right-back, and
Lucas doesn't leave

then i'll actually be pleasantly surprised by this transfer window. It'll be our best transfer window in quite a while.

2015%2B-%2B1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.