Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather Sterling than Firminho every day of the week.

Dont watch the Bundesliga and dont know much about the Brazilian lad but Sterling all day long for me.

Way too many unknowns for Liverpool with the lad whilst we will have a proven player hitting the ground running so to speak.

I feel for Firmino and Milner. When will the penny drop that Rodgers is insane? I predict they'll be a bit uneasy ag their first training session but put it down to it all being new, maybe even paper over the next one but by the third they'll start asking if he's all there.

I feel for Firmino and Milner. When will the penny drop that Rodgers is insane? I predict they'll be a bit uneasy ag their first training session but put it down to it all being new, maybe even paper over the next one but by the third they'll start asking if he's all there.

You can imagine Brenda stopping mid sentence whilst talking to the players, looking up to the skies to have a quick chat with Shanks cant you?

The man is an utter **** with zero self awareness but make no mistake, as manager of the world biggest and bestest club lol, it will have hurt like hell to lose first Suarez upon whom Brenda modelled his new gnashers and now Sterling, a lad whom Brenda spent many an hour "parenting".

Sacked by Christmas, guaranteed and it wont ever be his fault.

With Coutinho, Lallana, Markovic and Ibe already in attacking midfield, would it not have made sense to spend big on a really good CB, CM or Striker instead?

With Coutinho, Lallana, Markovic and Ibe already in attacking midfield, would it not have made sense to spend big on a really good CB, CM or Striker instead?

Brenda will no doubt play Firmino in the back 4, such is his genius.

Just double checked the spelling of his name, disappointed it's Fermino not Firm-in-ho as it's completely ruined my joke.

2015%2B-%2B1

In other news Patrik Berger's let himself go a bit.

Brenda will no doubt play Firmino in the back 4, such is his genius.

With Firminho for £25 million and Clyne for £15 million, that's the Sterling money gone without signing a top CB, CM or ST which they desperately need.

Genius!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.