Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of boring info regarding Liverpool for you....

Did a job yesterday for a bloke who is a 'financial manager' at Liverpool fc . I was telling him that I have a sour taste in my mouth over the champs league and one of the reasons was because we got fucked over with FFP. He said its common knowledge amongst everybody that EUFA moved the goalposts at the last moment to ensure we failed. He also said Liverpool should've failed but managed to "pull something out of the hat". Corrupt as fuck.

He also said Liverpool are making massive funds available for Klopp this summer.

Bit of useless info for you ...

@Prestwich_Blue said at the time that we would have passed FFPR, had UEFA not changed the criteria.

Where's the FKW thread?

img_20160422_182828-jpg.21564

I'm not sure if the blokes at the table are disgusted by his dress sense or want to give him a kicking for being a Liverpool fan.

How many time do dippers managers have to use the "do it for the 96" speech before a game ? Now i have never heard a Juventus manager say , lets "do it for the 39" , but i have always thought the Old Lady were a classy football club.

@Prestwich_Blue said at the time that we would have passed FFPR, had UEFA not changed the criteria.
We would never have passed with the scale of our losses but we would have avoided sanctions by use of what UEFA called Annex XI. That allowed us to to set off wages paid in 2011/12 to players signed prior to June 2010 against our losses. UEFA's change of the rules associated with that provision meant we couldn't use when it was too late to change things.

I think Liverpool must have used the same Annex to escape punishment.

We would never have passed with the scale of our losses but we would have avoided sanctions by use of what UEFA called Annex XI. That allowed us to to set off wages paid in 2011/12 to players signed prior to June 2010 against our losses. UEFA's change of the rules associated with that provision meant we couldn't use when it was too late to change things.

I think Liverpool must have used the same Annex to escape punishment.

Can you re-post that in the next 'We should stop booing the Jingle' thread. ? Corruption should be booed at every opportunity, otherwise it looks like we have given in and accepted we can do nothing about them being bent

When you walk,
Through the tip,
Hold your head up high,
And don't miss the Cup,
In the sky,
At the end of the road,
There's a gooolden la,
And this sweet silver song,
Comes out his arse,
Walk on through the rain,
Walk on with no shame,
And your dreams of being debt free,
Are just dreams,
Walk on,
Waalk on,
Try n sell, what's on your cart,
But you'll never get that far,
Your son's just robbed a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.