Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, Klopp has now lost 5 out of his 6 finals as a manager. That's a poor record, he's certainly no Mourinho when it comes to finals.

Klopp watched Moreno have an absolute shocker and cost them the game in the League Cup Final, yet starts him in the Europa League Final? That's poor management, you have to be ruthless with players who aren't good enough.

I think Klopp is a good manager, but he's not a top manager and there's a lot better than him out there. Not the saviour Liverpool fans think he is.

There was no one else to start in place of Moreno, Flanagan wasn't registered in the el squad.

Moreno reminds me of forest gump he is fucking brain dead.

& your back in the room.

What's the plans now, can you see Coutinho staying.

Will next year be your year?

I think he will still be here next season, I don't think Barcelona will come in for him as he is too inconsistent. I think Henderson will go and I think Moreno will be shipped out cause not only is he a bit brain dead the one thing which is a must for a defender is being able to defend.

As for next season being our season well it goes without saying of course it will.

But it's the hope that kills you.

Agreed. To me the rags stand alone, head and shoulders above all others as the most hated club in the annals of world sport. As much as I despise the the scousers and their whinging, 'feel-sorry-for-us' mentality, they will never ever even come close in my mind to being as detestable as those bastards in ragland.

I think you are completely wrong there.

I am a Liverpool fan and I do not know any Liverpool fan who wants people to feel sorry for them.

You seem to be mis interpreting people who have either lost family members or people who attended a football match who lost their lives or where blamed for causing those deaths.

It has nothing to do with sympathy it is about getting the facts right and the people responsible to be held accountable.

You seem to be mis interpreting people who have either lost family members or people who attended a football match who lost their lives or where blamed for causing those deaths.

It has nothing to do with sympathy it is about getting the facts right and the people responsible to be held accountable.
Indeed. Well said, mate.

I think he will still be here next season, I don't think Barcelona will come in for him as he is too inconsistent. I think Henderson will go and I think Moreno will be shipped out cause not only is he a bit brain dead the one thing which is a must for a defender is being able to defend.

As for next season being our season well it goes without saying of course it will.

But it's the hope that kills you.

Agreed

There was no one else to start in place of Moreno, Flanagan wasn't registered in the el squad.

Moreno reminds me of forest gump he is fucking brain dead.

Could have easily switched to 3 at the back. Skrtel and even Lucas could have slotted in at CB.

They won their last major trophy 11 years ago but we've never heard the end of it. So why shouldn't we bring up a nine-year old article?

UEFA withdrew that statement but I have spoken to reds that went and they even said that the behaviour of some fans was terrible.

I think what happened was non match going fans decided to jump on the bandwagon after Istanbul and it unfortunately attracted a fair few dickheads who don't normally go the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.