Liverpool tickets on sale

We have received an allocation of 2,887 tickets for this fixture, which kicks off at 4pm on Sunday 14 January.

Tickets are priced as follows:

Adults: £30.00

Over 65s: £22.50

17-21: £15.00

Under 16: £9.00

Restricted view

Adults: £29.00

Over 65s: £21.50

17-21: £14.00

Severely restricted siew

Adults: £27.00

Over 65s: £19.50

17-21: £12.00

The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Football Management, Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.

Qualifying sales criteria
Tickets will be available online at mancity.com/tickets, by telephone on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)* and in-person at the Ticket Office located on the first floor of the City Store at the Etihad Stadium for supporters that meet the following criteria

• Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 21,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 20 December at 9am
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 20,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 20 December at 2pm
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 19,500 or more ticket points – Thursday 21 December at 10am
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 19,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 21 December at 2pm
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 18,500 or more ticket points – Friday 22December at 9am
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 18,000 or more ticket points – Friday 22 December at 2pm
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 17,500 or more ticket points – Wednesday 27 December at 9am
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 17,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 27 December at 2pm
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 16,500 or more ticket points – Thursday 28 December at 10am
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 16,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 28 December at 2pm

I agree with what bills saying I gave up away games a few years back manage to watch all away games in the comfort of my front room using various means . We need the money that corporates pay to get the players we want and help keep season ticket prices down that's the way of the world these days

All this corporate nonsense is pure greed, plain and simple.

Looking after the wealthy minority and fucking off the less well off majority is all around us on a daily basis.

City, for me used to feel like a gathering of people pretty much in the same boat, all together with a mutual love of the club. I loved that about city and we sneered at the rags with their corporate bollocks which alienated a huge proportion of their fan base.

Now I go to the game and I have to try very hard to ignore the very thing I hate about society. I look to the right of me in block 212 where away fans used to be which created a great atmosphere, now all we’ve got is a nice, clearly apparent roped off area for the more well off to enjoy the game along side, but clearly segregated from us unwashed types. Surprised so many want away tickets because they’re not segregated away from us at away grounds.

Football is unreal at the moment though so I ignore it all and just enjoy going as and when I can.

We all agree but it's just the way it is now.

Told by someone at the derby that anyone in the tunnel club can have up to four tickets for any away game they want - pretty much no questions asked. If this is correct ask yourself why away games are selling out at such high points

Told by someone at the derby that anyone in the tunnel club can have up to four tickets for any away game they want - pretty much no questions asked. If this is correct ask yourself why away games are selling out at such high points

Money talks. Always has, always will.

I have 16500 points and missed out on the derby so asked a corporate friend and he obliged (hate having to do it but really wanted to be there). The area we were stood was full of corporates, after merlin scored I asked a girl in front of me who scored, she replied 'city'. Says it all really.

I never have had a problem before for tickets, the derby I had to pay £75 for mine, sign of the times

The problem is that in all grounds there are 'corporate sections' yet for away allocations these corporates are taking the tickets away from the very soul of football clubs - the fans that follow them through thick and thin and have done for many years. If you want to go corporate and jump the points queue then buy the hospitality packages at away grounds that most can't afford, it's that simple and the club really need to sort it out.

It's Not nice to say but us fans can't have it both ways. The players we are watching cost fortunes, the club need their money back somehow. We in the rank and file can't afford the fancy prices so they sell to someone who can. It'sJust business.
Of course they then want to be looked after and who can blame them.
I suppose the club could do an arsenal and charge 2k a season ticket to all of us instead but my guess that wouldn't go down too well either.

Top players =Top prices. Simple.
Corporates probably bring in about half the matchday revenue currently Bill, maybe even a little less. And it’s never anywhere near full.

So us plebs are as important to the club as they are financially. But there’s also a cost associated with all these people. Chefs, waiting staff, hosts, admin staff etc. Then there’s the food and drink cost. So while match-day revenue has gone up since the expansion it’s not by as much as you’d expect, suggesting corporate revenue is pretty static. And operating costs have gone up, probably partly because of the increased hospitality cost. So I’d be interested to see just how much margin we actually make on the Tunnel Club, if anything at all. Whereas with you and I there’s probably very little marginal cost.

And when they buy away tickets, they pay £30 like the rest of us, which goes to the home club. So unless they put on a value-added hospitality package like the ‘City in the City’ that they do for the London games they get nothing that way either. One day people like you and Keith will be sat at home trying to find a stream for an away game while 2000 corporates who barely know which player is which will be sat in the visitors section of the new White Hart Lane.

Shame about the new tunnel club rules and whatnot but with under 3k there was always gonna be a great many of you lose out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.