Liverpool tickets on sale

I managed to get a united ticket by hook or by crook just because I was so desperate to go and the first thing I see walking up the the concourse is a foreign family all with united megastore bags. At the age of 20 its physically impossible for me to have got enough points for these type of games and I fully believe that people with high points get first dibs but in that situation I felt like ripping my hair out. How can people who buy things from a united shop get tickets over me. They werent the only ones near me either. The 6 rows around us had about 4 English people, 3 were me and ny mates.

Absolute joke. Never had an issue getting a ticket for Liverpool before but it seems this is the newest ground in an ever increasing list of places i'm missing out on tickets despite attending almost every single game possible. Tunnel club, corporate etc should not get any benefits when it comes to away games. have somebody employed just to wipe their arses whilst they sit in heated seats at the Etihad if you want, there's plenty of room for everyone there so it's not an issue but do not allow them access to away tickets that people who have been going to game after game for countless years are missing out on.

As a fan base, we've allowed a large portion of them to creep in unopposed, you only need to compare the atmosphere from away games as little as 5 years ago to now to see just how much of the core support has been siphoned off due to less tickets being available in favour of the day tripper, it's not going to stop until enough people make a fuss about it. Sadly, all too many of us aren't that bothered and just accept it so long as it doesn't effect them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.