Liverpool v Manchester City - London

As someone else posted. the Horseshoe in Farringdon.

Not the greatest pub in the world but does the job for mid week games. Landlord is a nice bloke and an Everton Fan so sure he'll be on our side. For European games the London City supportes take the whole upstairs part of the pub. Had some good nights in there, probably be busy on the night so arrive early to get a seat though.

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/29/29428/Horseshoe/Clerkenwell

Also there is a city supporters London Facebook page. Check that out.

Thanks all.

I'm in London (only for a couple of days), near Tottenham Court Road W1T postcode. i'm looking for a pub with City fans not just one showing it where there will be a mixture.

I'll google the links provided :)

I work in London, give me an area, North, South etc and I will give you a pub you can watch the match in, alternatively, just google it, there are thousands of pubs in London showing live sport and most advertise the games they show..!
Am sure he could do that but it woudnt say if full of scousers or Blues

I'm also in London and up for watching this with some other blues. The Horseshoe in Farringdon then is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.