Liverpool Vs City U21 2pm K/o

Setting off in a bit to this. Never been to Anfield and I feel it's probably worth it, as tempting as the potential stream is.

Thanks for sharing, hopefully be able to catch the second half of this

I'd probably rather have Angelino and Barker playing than Kolarov and Sterling on current form. They combine so well together, they've got a proper understanding and the opposition can't handle it. We could do a lot worse than starting them together for the first team

I'd probably rather have Angelino and Barker playing than Kolarov and Sterling on current form. They combine so well together, they've got a proper understanding and the opposition can't handle it. We could do a lot worse than starting them together for the first team

Barker - Celina - Sterling

May end up being our midfield next week with Sterling the fit attacking midfielder.

Barker - Celina - Sterling

May end up being our midfield next week with Sterling the fit attacking midfielder.
Yaya will play unfortunately, then there is always the option to completely forget about midfield and start Kelechi up front with Kun. If Kolarov starts left wing then I may have a little cry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.