Liverpool Vs City U21 2pm K/o

The fact that you've just referenced Manu Garcia as some kind of proof that some won't make it shows that you're literally spewing nonsense based on little substance.

He's been injured for weeks ffs. Before that he was making his first team debut and scoring. He made his come back today in a subs appearance, and he's just turned eighteen too.

Kelechi is a great prospect, brilliant in fact. But he never had a single game for the EDS last season as good as the one barker had today. Fact. Barker may not make it, but there is literally no way we could know yet and if you could watch today's game and not think he could potentially one day be a star with a little luck....well, 99% of young footballers should give up. To suggest otherwise is totally unfair.

I make the comments on the basis of what I've seen from last season and this. I might be totally wrong but none of us will know for some seasons yet who is gonna make it or not. There are a fair number of promising, talented and skilful players in the EDS and I hope they do make a fantastic career, preferably at The Etihad. I fail to see where I am 'spewing nonsense'! Or is it that an alternative opinion is deemed nonsense, as so often is the case on here!

Would love to see a couple get a chance. Arsenal did it with Bellerin, United done it with Lingard and Borthwick Jackson and Spurs did it with Kane. But unfortunately we are more likely to end up with Kolarov on the wing next week with our current injuries than a youngster and that's a pity. These boys should have been blooded in the Capital One cup.

No chance a young lad will start next week, if silva is injured, it will be kolarov left, sterling right, toure middle. I'd love to see either barker or celina start.

No chance a young lad will start next week, if silva is injured, it will be kolarov left, sterling right, toure middle. I'd love to see either barker or celina start.

Given Kolarov has been played at LW only once that I remember by Pellegrini that's incredibly unlikely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.