Living in Bury?

Blue Smarties

What's it like? I'm eyeing up locations and I've spotted a couple of nice & affordable places in The Rock.

Is the tram line into the centre of Manchester good?
Are there some nice bars etc, or is it sack it all off for Manchester?

This should be good XD

I was born and raised in Bury but havent lived there for many a year so cant really offer anything constructive on the subject. Still think its a cracking town tho, tramline into town is great (would you look at that, I can still offer something constructive :)

What's it like? I'm eyeing up locations and I've spotted a couple of nice & affordable places in The Rock.

Is the tram line into the centre of Manchester good?
Are there some nice bars etc, or is it sack it all off for Manchester?

You will need to grow a mullet and form an intimate relationship with your sister to fully fit in...

Bury is a fantastic place to live mate, we have all the correct number of digits (unlike Bolton) and our family tree doesn't look like it has been drawn with a Spyrograph (unlike Rochdale) we also have a Jack Fultons so provided you eat it before the sell by date (usually within an hour of purchase) your weekly shopping bills will be about £4, hope this helps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.