Llorente for Bony?

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by oddfellows, 12 Aug 2017.

1. Uncle Wally One Ball

Uncle Wally One Ball

shark fisherman
    Because with the imminent loss of Sigurdson, Llorente is their best player and is there only source of goals. I watched their game today, they didnt look like scoring today. And Bony is like a minge

2. Barcon

Barcon

I don't know much about the other bloke but Bony is shit.

3. Citizen in Pakistan

Citizen in Pakistan

None of them can be a realistic option from open play. As far as stooping to united's level is concerned well sometimes you have to win ugly, i would rather go for a ugli win than looking pretty for 90mins . We did seem a bit short of ideas before the first goal and posters in the match thread were comparing today's performance with last season. With parked buses infront of us and 2 strikers that dont offer aerial threat its not a bad plan B by any means. Afters today's match teams at the lower end especially will use brighton's tactics as a template. We do need a 3rd striker that offers a aerial threat whether its lorente or someone else

4. Pablo1

Pablo1

We won 2-0. We didn't have any need for a plan b. We ground them down and our quality shown through without having to resort to long balls in the box hoping for the best. utd winning ugly has seen them finish below us for the last 3 years and I suspect the next 3 at least.
    I'd rather us stick to our principles and have faith in the way we play. We are a lot better set up to succeed this time around than we were last season.

5. oddfellows

oddfellows

Naive and complacent. Sorry has to be said.

Last edited: 12 Aug 2017
  6. Pablo1

Pablo1

I believe our manager feels the same way and like me couldn't give a fuck if you're sorry to say it or not.

7. oddfellows

oddfellows

Sad

8. Pablo1

Pablo1

Don't be. There's plenty of teams you can go and watch who have no real plan and resort to hit and hope if that's your thing.

9. gavvo

gavvo

Absolutely no naivety whatsoever in what he said.

10. oddfellows

oddfellows

Take your blinkers off then