Loan watch and ex city players watch

I live in Australia so apologies if I am asking an obvious question. Sometimes its hard to get too much news on behind the scenes at EPL clubs.

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me why we let Denis Suarez leave the club? Came through the youth system and was as good as any kid we've had. He's now playing in the Barcelona first team and would have been a great a asset to our squad?

Cheers.......Stuart

I live in Australia so apologies if I am asking an obvious question. Sometimes its hard to get too much news on behind the scenes at EPL clubs.

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me why we let Denis Suarez leave the club? Came through the youth system and was as good as any kid we've had. He's now playing in the Barcelona first team and would have been a great a asset to our squad?

Cheers.......Stuart

I heard that he was a bit of a arse, from all accounts, city weren't to bothered about leaving him and got a good deal. He's hardly doing bits at barca tho. Spurs and Napoli are both sniffing from rumours in the papers.

Cheers.......Stuart

He wanted to leave. He was offered the opportuntity of playing regular for Barca B, a facility we don't have in England and much better for your development the EDS football.
Form in the Barca B team affored him a move to Villareal, with a buy back. Barca used that buy back.

This is the problem in England, the age between 17 & 19. Unless outstanding or physically dominating there's nowhere for technical players to develope.
We are trying to address this with Girona and a couple of clubs in Holland.

I see that Brandon Barker has been loaned to Hibs.

He seem to do ok as NEC last season.

I see that Brandon Barker has been loaned to Hibs.

He seem to do ok as NEC last season.

Not really. I think NAC fans put him in the same category as Ashley Smith-Brown as not being quite good enough. The successes last season were Garcia, Horsfield and to a lesser extent Agyepong (and it's not a coincidence that those are the three that are back this season).

Jack Byrne isn't even getting on the bench in League One, massive shame as he looked like such a good prospect a couple of years ago.

He wanted to leave. He was offered the opportuntity of playing regular for Barca B, a facility we don't have in England and much better for your development the EDS football.
Form in the Barca B team affored him a move to Villareal, with a buy back. Barca used that buy back.

This is the problem in England, the age between 17 & 19. Unless outstanding or physically dominating there's nowhere for technical players to develope.
We are trying to address this with Girona and a couple of clubs in Holland.
Thanks!!

Jack Byrne isn't even getting on the bench in League One, massive shame as he looked like such a good prospect a couple of years ago.

He signed for Wigan at the same time as a load of others and they must have turned over half the squad in the last 12 months. He has not had a look in. Very odd and a shame for him. He looked good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.