Loan watch

Is there any reason Roberts hasn't been getting much playtime?

Also how did Denayer do today?

Is there any reason Roberts hasn't been getting much playtime?

Also how did Denayer do today?

Don't see denayer having a future at city mate. Stones will be our captain in the near future imo and I reckon we will go back in for Laporte in the next couple of years. Otamendi not exactly past it either!

Zinchenko has played his minutes very well. Amazing passer, hope he'll make way to the starting 11 in the coming months.
Edit: Guardado, whose injury made Zinchenko's début possible, is out for 2-3 weeks.

Last edited:
Don't see denayer having a future at city mate. Stones will be our captain in the near future imo and I reckon we will go back in for Laporte in the next couple of years. Otamendi not exactly past it either!

I think mismanagement by City has done him in more than any of his play has. Couldn't have been any worse than Demichelis last season.

Denayer aint doing himself any favs so far, hes been fuckin dreadfull everytime ive seen him? but in fairnesss i suppose sunderland have been in general

You obviously didn't see the belgium wales match.
Yup. He was dire. And on a side note. A shot Demichelis should not be the standard for any player trying to make it here. Like they say, we may give one of our faithful who has lost form or capacity an extra tear. But if you are trying to break into the team, you better be above board.

I think mismanagement by City has done him in more than any of his play has. Couldn't have been any worse than Demichelis last season.

I think it's his attitude to be honest mate that has pissed the club off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.