Loaning out joe hart

raffo_7

i was taking to my mate last night and said that if we get another keeper i would loan joe hart out to another premiership club i.e everton, bolton to keep him match fit, and to become the best keeper in the prem.

i mate turned round and said dont be fuckin stupid. just woundering if any one else thinks this would be a good idea??

raffo_7 said:
i was taking to my mate last night and said that if we get another keeper i would loan joe hart out to another premiership club i.e everton, bolton to keep him match fit, and to become the best keeper in the prem.

i mate turned round and said dont be fuckin stupid. just woundering if any one else thinks this would be a good idea??

great idea

lets loan robinho out aswell!

forevercity said:
raffo_7 said:

great idea

lets loan robinho out aswell!

oh cock head robinho wouldnt be sat on the bench if we got a new keeper

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.