Local teams in FA Cup 4th Qualifying Round 14th Oct

Useless bit of trivia:
1874 Northwich Vics have drawn all three FA Cup ties this season 2-2.
They won the first two replays and play Mossley tonight or the chance to host North Ferriby in the next round.

Useless bit of trivia:
1874 Northwich Vics have drawn all three FA Cup ties this season 2-2.
They won the first two replays and play Mossley tonight or the chance to host North Ferriby in the next round.

They drew there first game against west didsbury & chorlton 3-3. Scoring an injury time equaliser. Did the same again saturday against Mossley.

Replay update:
1874 Northwich beat Mossley 2-0
Alty beat Abbey Hey 2-1
BBC site still showing Tuesday games as fixtures because they can't be arsed copying results from the FA site.

Sounds like Abbey Hey gave a good account of themselves over the 2 games. Shame I didn't know they were playing Alty at home on Saturday - their ground is only 15 minutes from my house and I would've popped down to watch them.

I went to the Alty match last night. Abbey Hey keeper kept them in it to be fair.

Not too good a day for local sides.......
From 4 sides left, only Hyde carry the Tameside flag into a replay.
Only Stockport are through, with localish Nantwich and Chorley joining them, while The Rag Socks face a replay at Pallet Park
Alty and the Crass of 92 go out.....

Handsworth Parramore 1 Moston Rag Socks 1 (last minute equalizer by the home team, 3 leagues below the Rag Socks!)
Lancaster City 4 Droylsden 0
Newcastle Benfield 2 Ashton United 1
Salford 1 York 2
Shepshed 0 Nantwich 1
Shildon 1 Altrincham 0
Stalybridge 1 Chorley 3
Stockport 1 Curzon Ashton 0
Warrington 1 Hyde United 1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.