BimboBob said:
Has the time limit for logging in been changed? Have i missed something? Is it just me that keeps getting logged out after 5 minutes? Does anybody else fear owls? Why is it happening?

Think I've solved the issue now mate, please let me know if you're still getting logged out.

I keep having to log in every minute. I'm on Iphone , wtf is that about?
I must have logged in 50 times today ffs!

You need to change your **** setting. When you first log in, the site asks if you're a **** or not. If you fail to tick the No box, it logs you out every minute. I get it all the time.

You need to change your **** setting. When you first log in, the site asks if you're a **** or not. If you fail to tick the No box, it logs you out every minute. I get it all the time.
I'm suprised there's any **** on here in that case!
3535i4x.jpg

In all seriousness though, do you have a solution?

No mate, I'm not really a ****.

Seriously though. Stick a post about it in the tech forum and Ric or Damo will most certainly look into it. They answer pretty sharpish down there, but they don't always see the techy posts in off topic. I can't help you, but I bet they can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.