London Blues pub for tonight?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Wont be that far out mate looking for central London ideally. The London blues seem to all but disappeared over the last 2 seasons

need a regular venue, BB

it was easy when it was the Pride - you knew the game would be on and blues would be there

fuck knows where is showing the game now and who will be there anyway

Chris in London said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Wont be that far out mate looking for central London ideally. The London blues seem to all but disappeared over the last 2 seasons

need a regular venue, BB

it was easy when it was the Pride - you knew the game would be on and blues would be there

I know Chris the Pride was a brilliant meeting place as it was so central. Miss the old crowd from that place. I cant go tonight as I have shot my bank account bolt for the month but was asking for another guy.
Will let him know, its a shame though it really is, great crowd we had at the core of it all

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Chris in London said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

need a regular venue, BB

I know Chris the Pride was a brilliant meeting place as it was so central. Miss the old crowd from that place. I cant go tonight as I have shot my bank account bolt for the month but was asking for another guy.
Will let him know, its a shame though it really is, great crowd we had at the core of it all

Too true - with only the odd **** in the crowd :)

I forget - Is the game on ITV? You will find it on pretty much everywhere if it is, but a lot of central London pubs don't carry sky sports any more.

You could try the Albion on Farringdon Street, just below Holborn Viaduct. They will show the game either way.

Chris in London said:
I forget - Is the game on ITV? You will find it on pretty much everywhere if it is, but a lot of central London pubs don't carry sky sports any more.

You could try the Albion on Farringdon Street, just below Holborn Viaduct. They will show the game either way.

Barcelona is on Sky.

The Albion isn't all that. It's expensive, cramped and will be well populated by some of the odious cunts that work in high finance. They think they're the cream that float on top of a bottle of piss and I refuse to drink where the suit brigade go. I nearly got in trouble in The City Pride several times when £100 haircuts thought they could mouth off. Thankfully they shit it and let a Harry Potter lookalike frighten them. Pointed shoes out of the door.

CADs Bar in Paddington used for the derby away last season was nice enough but I'll probably look at Riley's in Victoria again. It's got a large screen and does discounts at the bar for Blues.

peoffrey said:
Chris in London said:

Barcelona is on Sky.

The Albion isn't all that. It's expensive, cramped and will be well populated by some of the odious cunts that work in high finance. They think they're the cream that float on top of a bottle of piss and I refuse to drink where the suit brigade go. I nearly got in trouble in The City Pride several times when £100 haircuts thought they could mouth off. Thankfully they shit it and let a Harry Potter lookalike frighten them. Pointed shoes out of the door.

CADs Bar in Paddington used for the derby away last season was nice enough but I'll probably look at Riley's in Victoria again. It's got a large screen and does discounts at the bar for Blues.

Cheers lads, Rileys it is then, discounts for blues sounds bob on to me

88ster said:

It used to amaze me that our previous bases wouldn't look at some kind of deal or sweetener when we could pack their pub at quiet weekends. The best we got out of The Blue Anchor was crisps in a bowl and that was four of us there for Newcastle away. It was embarrassing.

peoffrey said:
88ster said:

It used to amaze me that our previous bases wouldn't look at some kind of deal or sweetener when we could pack their pub at quiet weekends. The best we got out of The Blue Anchor was crisps in a bowl and that was four of us there for Newcastle away. It was embarrassing.

How's it work then, scampi and chips plus a pint of stale lager for a fiver? :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.