London Blues pub for tonight?

I'm still on the London mailing list and there are a few planning to meet at the Euston Flyer between Euston & Kings Cross.

Also I saw someone mention a pub called the Old Red Lion Theatre which is on St John Street by Angel Tube. The landlord is a Blue apparently.

bigf42 said:
Thanks PB saw that on the main forum, I might give the Euston flyer a go.... Although the red lion looks interesting.....
It does and they show games there. Angel isn't that central but it's not too bad being only one stop from KX. And if the landlord is a Blue then presumably he'd be up for welcoming a pub load of Blues.

When I was down in London and we played them in the League Cup semi, you literally could not get in the City Pride it was so packed and it was 99% blues.

EUSTON FLYER- LETS HAVE AS MANY BLUES DOWN THERE AS POSSIBLE.

Try to recreate the City Pride atmos. We need somebody to make it their mission to get a new pub sorted.

Bump. Any plans for Liverpool tomorrow? Don't fancy being surrounded by London Liverpool fans, there are bloody thousands of them

Bump....

Can't get back for the Villa game, so thought I'd give the Red Lion a try, Euston Flyer was OK, but the service was a bit slow......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.