London Blues pub

peoffrey

Team supported
Wales
I might be down in the capital on the weekend we play Swansea. Are London based Blues still having regular meets for matches? I've lost track of all this now. I think we went from The City Pride to The Blue Anchor to Riley's Sports Bar to Mabels to something like The Horseshoe(?) when I was working there. Talk about moving around...

Be nice to see my old mate OB MCFC (or whatever he calls himself on here) plus any of the old faces.

I just replied to tweet mate - been going to Horseshoe recently - I was there at weekend. Think a few still go to Mabels as well

Mabel's was always OK but I understand The Horseshoe is more geared towards us. I hope to be there for the Swansea match if anyone is interested.

Thankfully we no longer have the circus of our self-appointed leader (anti-OSC) and his free pints for making us pay eye watering prices for shit beer.

The Horseshoe is a great pub... a bit 'spit and sawdust' with good ale...just how I like it. The landlord is an Evertonian who despises the reds (both). Was there for the Klanfield game and he told me that he was only allowing Blues supporters in on the double derby day.

I’ll be there Sunday all being well. Is Farringdon the nearest station? Look out for the bucket hat.

Hopefully OB will be there too. All the time in the world for that man. Will invite Twitter gob ManCityArmy1894 (or whatever he calls himself.)

Would love to see the likes of Stephen or Mark again. Top blokes from The City Pride days.

Hated London with a passion but oddly miss it too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.