London Pub for Live Games

I'm thinking Hoop & Grapes if there isn't already somewhere else arranged?

Anywhere in central London to watch today's game? Preferably not the F3K? Is there somewhere in Farringdon where blues regularly meet?

farringdon pub moved from the city pride to the horseshoe. had an email about tonights game from someone who mails london based blues every now and again.

The London branch of the OSC has announced that those not going to the Etihad tonight will be at The Horseshoe, 24 Clerkenwell Cl, London EC1R 0AG.

absolute disaster, I'm going to miss the Madrid game unless I can find a decent pub in London to watch the game. Any suggestions Paddington or Kings Cross area preferably

In London, near London Bridge, this weekend - where is best to watch the derby? Is the Horseshoe still the pub for London based Blues?

In London, near London Bridge, this weekend - where is best to watch the derby? Is the Horseshoe still the pub for London based Blues?

If you are looking for a pub to watch the game this weekend, The Horseshoe will be showing the game and will open from midday until around 3pm for Blues fans only.

The Horseshoe P.H

24 Clerkenwell Close

EC1R 0AG

http://horseshoepub.wix.com/clerkenwell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.