London Stadium (West Ham) - Visitors Opinion

I very good insight and top marks for not mentioning the thousands of empty seats. I don't think the same respect would've been shown the other way round
To be fair a few West Ham fans made a video after the game at our place, and they were extremely positive about our ground.

cant stand grounds that have a running track around the pitch, ok its covered with green , but its to far from the pitch.. i like whu and used to always liked watching them at upton park but to me its awful , glad its west hams and not citys ground

The lower tier looks like Gene Kelly scaffolding job on he real seats all the way around.

It is the Withdean mark II, I reckon they will end up in Romford on their training ground or on the BAGS long term.

What I'm driving at is you can potentially have 10,000 empty seats in the ground because they were sold to cheaply and fans carnt get in to see the team as officially its sold out,and from what I read the ticket exchange thing is showing no signs of working .
I'm told they were in such a hurry to bulk sell season tickets, that many members who assured tickets missed out. Thus the 'huge' waiting list.

It wasnt a dig at West Ham it was to highlight the the difference of reporting when discussing grounds.

There has been a huge amount of criticism about the stadium, West Ham and their fans since the move.

You can't complain about them having been given an easier ride by the media than City.

Old Upton Park pub The Central has gone and The Denmark is being converted in to a bistro. It won't last as one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.