Lonely

Ever felt lonely as an adult male?

I have no family. My Brother has his own life, as does my Mother.

I lost my job a few weeks back, my love of my life ended it with me a few months ago.

I'm just sat here in my home, very isolated with nobody to turn to.

Any experience with this Blues?
If so, what did you do?

I've just been going outside in nature, walking the dog.
This has helped me.

It sounds so sad, but this forum is my only social tool right now as I have no friends, no work, nothing.

I've posted views on here and many posters will think I'm a **** for my views.

A dog is a mans best friend, it will keep you sane. You are all it has.
While you're in nature take a little book and check out the birds or flora or insects.
DO NOT sell your vinyl.

Nothing wrong with being on your own - I much prefer it.
keep-calm-and-go-fishing-227.png

Bloody hell mate - hope you're ok and hope the tests go well?

Thanks mate, think 3 options, if keyhole surgery on bowel a success then get plan to get back to full strength, if not try and remove damaged bit of bowel and connect ends, if not an option then remove bowel all together and get bag. Been at home 6 weeks now, only visitor I had was my boss twice to collect sick lines

Sorry for deflecting away from OPs post - hope you get some things sort OP and if need to chat drop me PM

I've found copious amounts of Guinness and cigarettes make things better. So that lethargy and staring at 4 walls gets brightened up a lot more!

Thanks mate, think 3 options, if keyhole surgery on bowel a success then get plan to get back to full strength, if not try and remove damaged bit of bowel and connect ends, if not an option then remove bowel all together and get bag. Been at home 6 weeks now, only visitor I had was my boss twice to collect sick lines

Sorry for deflecting away from OPs post - hope you get some things sort OP and if need to chat drop me PM
Fingers crossed for you. Ever need a ticket pm me - frequently have a spare.

Over the past nine years, I have spent the vast majority of my life on my own. I am autistic, unemployed, and even now at 27 year of age, I reside at home with my mother. I would guess that I am one of the most isolated men in my town. I have attempted suicide on two occasions in the past, but alas I failed.

I ascribe most of my difficulties to my learning difficulties, which have caused depression and social anxiety. My low emotional, social and intellectual intelligence is severely crippling, and apart of me cannot wait to die. Autism can be unbelievably alienating, especially when transitioning into adulthood.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.