Long Jump

BimboBob

This has been bothering me for a while now.

Did the people, like that ginger one who fluked the gold in London, who do this jumping in a sand pit malarkey, start off jumping over very small puddles and then build up to larger ones before switching to the sand pit or did they just dive into the sand pit and ignore jumping puddles?

Did the people, like that ginger one who fluked the gold in London, who do this jumping in a sand pit malarkey, start off jumping over very small puddles and then build up to larger ones before switching to the sand pit or did they just dive into the sand pit and ignore jumping puddles?
In terms of survival of the fittest, it's a pretty useful skill.

Maybe you should take a long jump

at least at my school, long jump was for anyone who was shit at cricket and couldn't be arsed running.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.