Looking for Hull ticket (Level 1)

GStar

\o/ EASY /o\ EASY \o/ EASY /o\ '09 Ashes Champion
Got a friend coming down this weekend who's enquired about going to the Hull game. My ST is in 111 so as long as i can get a ticket somewhere on Level 1, i can squeeze him in with me.

Online says there are none, so wondering if anyone here might be able to help?

got two for colin bell,, aisle 123 level 1 row A seats 632 and 633 are these anygood to you pal face value £35 each ,,
post reply mate and we sort something out

I still have one spare in either south stand upper or east stand upper both on the front row. £20 takes it.

GStar said:
Cheers guys, its much appreciated.

I got a pm almost straight away from a guy with a spare right next to me. I'm just waiting on him to get back to me, i know its short notice but if it doesnt work out i'll be in touch.

Its gonna be awefully crowded in 111 near you mate, as my mrs, is gonna squeeze in at side of me.

buzzer1 said:
GStar said:
Cheers guys, its much appreciated.

I got a pm almost straight away from a guy with a spare right next to me. I'm just waiting on him to get back to me, i know its short notice but if it doesnt work out i'll be in touch.

Its gonna be awefully crowded in 111 near you mate, as my mrs, is gonna squeeze in at side of me.

Better atmoshpere, warmer... its all good mate! ;)

Still waiting for people to get back to me though, they're leaving it a bit fine!

Its gonna be awefully crowded in 111 near you mate, as my mrs, is gonna squeeze in at side of me.[/quote]

Better atmoshpere, warmer... its all good mate! ;)

Still waiting for people to get back to me though, they're leaving it a bit fine![/quote]

I know mate, against Burnley i had 2 lads at the side of me and they asked would i mind if they come over every game, i said its all good but the Stewards may get onto it and fuk em off, especially with the like of yer mates and my Mrs. coming over today. Its all good though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.