Looking for some advice.

GerryTheLeper

Hi all,

Sorry of this is the wrong section. I'm gonna be in Manchester on October 22nd so I was thinking of heading to the game against Southampton. I haven't been to a game in a while so was wondering how likely it is that the game will get moved from the 3pm kick-off on Saturday so a Sunday or mid-week time slot for TV? I remember this screwing me over a few years back. Is there a certain date in advance when the kick-off times are confirmed and safe to book?

Many thanks.

As far as I know regardless of tv schedules the Southampton game must at least be moved to the Sunday due to them being involved in a Europa Jeagu game on the Thursday night.

As far as I know regardless of tv schedules the Southampton game must at least be moved to the Sunday due to them being involved in a Europa Jeagu game on the Thursday night.

Thanks for the info. Is there a certain number of days before a game that the kick-off time has to be confirmed by?

I believe the next batch of games to be moved for tv will be announced on Monday 8th August ( which should also include the Southampton game if it's to be televised ) otherwise it will be 3pm on Sunday 23rd October.

I believe the next batch of games to be moved for tv will be announced on Monday 8th August ( which should also include the Southampton game if it's to be televised ) otherwise it will be 3pm on Sunday 23rd October.

Thanks for the reply. I'll wait until after the 8th of August before I book anything then. Much appreciated!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.