Looking for some advice.

When we had a thread back in the Summer,regarding when the TV fixtures were gonna be announced for the first batch,it was said that the games for 1 Oct-12 Nov would be announced on 8 August.

That was yesterday,and nowt said,nor today,so it could be any day,however I find it strange if they were to say what they were until at least a few weeks matches have been played,so might have to hang on another couple of week Gerry,but I would say deffo in next 2 weeks

When we had a thread back in the Summer,regarding when the TV fixtures were gonna be announced for the first batch,it was said that the games for 1 Oct-12 Nov would be announced on 8 August.

That was yesterday,and nowt said,nor today,so it could be any day,however I find it strange if they were to say what they were until at least a few weeks matches have been played,so might have to hang on another couple of week Gerry,but I would say deffo in next 2 weeks

Thanks for the info, much appreciated!

Do you mind me asking where the date 8 August came from? I can't find anything on google regarding that announcement.

Thanks for the info, much appreciated!

Do you mind me asking where the date 8 August came from? I can't find anything on google regarding that announcement.

What it was, a guy posted it on here,think it was @mag,and he had a mate who worked for BT,and put a list up on the thread

8 July for fixtures 13 Aug -30 Sep

8 Aug for games- 1 Oct - 12 Nov

Sep 30 for games -19 Nov - 1 Jan

Oct 30 for games - 1 Feb - 28 Feb

March,April and May fixtures on 5 week rolling basis there on.

I took a picture on my phone of this info when he posted it for future reference,I'd have never remembered all that otherwise !!!!

What it was, a guy posted it on here,think it was @mag,and he had a mate who worked for BT,and put a list up on the thread

8 July for fixtures 13 Aug -30 Sep

8 Aug for games- 1 Oct - 12 Nov

Sep 30 for games -19 Nov - 1 Jan

Oct 30 for games - 1 Feb - 28 Feb

March,April and May fixtures on 5 week rolling basis there on.

I took a picture on my phone of this info when he posted it for future reference,I'd have never remembered all that otherwise !!!!

Ah ok. Thanks a lot for the info. Back to waiting patiently!

Hi all,

Sorry of this is the wrong section. I'm gonna be in Manchester on October 22nd so I was thinking of heading to the game against Southampton. I haven't been to a game in a while so was wondering how likely it is that the game will get moved from the 3pm kick-off on Saturday so a Sunday or mid-week time slot for TV? I remember this screwing me over a few years back. Is there a certain date in advance when the kick-off times are confirmed and safe to book?

Many thanks.
Confirmed Sunday 23rd with a 1-30 ko.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.