loose to west brom - consequences

vinny123

if the unthinkable happens on sunday and we loose as some think we might, my question is where does that leave us.

now the short term answer is in bottom 3 and in shit, but in the scheme of the season are we then looking at the distinct possibility of relegation . and in january instead of rubbing our hands and wondering who is coming will we be facing a mass exodus.

and realisticly where do people see us finishing.

i personaly feel we will get it sorted and mark hughes will come good and finish between 12th and 9th and having now seen the uefa cup draw i think we have a very good chance of quarters or semi

well now over to you

I think the tide will turn against hughes big time. I think his position will be irretrivable!

MH will bring in top quality players in Jan, stop worrying he was left aload of shit that was already at the club, not he's fault.

Shooter 83 said:
MH will bring in top quality players in Jan, stop worrying he was left aload of shit that was already at the club, not he's fault.

If that is true, then how this time last year we were on 4th or 5th spot under SGE with a hell of a lot more points than right now?

bizzbo said:
the consequences are that we may be in the bottom three. big effing deal, we'll still only be 5 points or whatever from the top half.

5 points
so what we are only that much off now but we cant fucking win so it doesn't matter. we need a manager who can win us games rather than turn them to shit and then make up shit excuses afterwards.
hughes out

What, if as I expect, we beat West Brom? What are you going to moan about on Sunday?

And it's lose not loose

bizzbo said:
the consequences are that we may be in the bottom three. big effing deal, we'll still only be 5 points or whatever from the top half.

And that's the problem this season, a couple of back to back wins and you move up to the top half, lose two or three back to back and down you come. One win in the last eight is why we are where we are. I reckon teams will need an all time number of points this season probably at least 42 maybe even 45 to stay up. If we get our act together and start putting a string of results together ie 7 points out of the next nine for starters, there will be no reason why we can't finish 8th or 9th and have a couple of good cup runs, last 32 UEFA and Forest at home in the FA Cup.

oldhamblue said:
What, if as I expect, we beat West Brom? What are you going to moan about on Sunday?

And it's lose not loose
Watching the shite football that Hughes is making the players play.
I really can't believe that you think that Hughes can make world class players play the Blackburn way - it just won't happen.

avoidconfusion said:
Shooter 83 said:

If that is true, then how this time last year we were on 4th or 5th spot under SGE with a hell of a lot more points than right now?

Think about the 2nd half of season, worse than hughes's start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.