loose to west brom - consequences

Disturbance said:
Shooter 83 said:
Think about the 2nd half of season, worse than hughes's start.

16 points from Sven's last 17 games with a demoralised and inferior squad as Thaksin had fallen out with him months before. Yeah, huge difference there.

If you want to compare results in the equivalent fixtures from last season. Sven 27 points - Hughes 18 points. Whichever way you look at it Hughes is shit.

Did sven have to deal with all the injuries hughes has? No.

Petrov and Johnson was 2 of our best players. Both out.

Dunne and Richards have had shocking starts to the season. Not Hughes's fault. He can't change them we have nobody else good enough.

Just wait until we have a fully fit squad and buy some top players in jan, you'll be able to give your moaning up.

if we lose to WBA on sunday i want his head on a platter

i already want him out but a loss on sunday means i want a public execution

Shooter 83 said:

Robinho, and SWP make fairly adequate replacements.

Dunne and Richards have had shocking starts to the season. Not Hughes's fault. He can't change them we have nobody else good enough.

The managers job is to improve individual performances, if he can't do that he's not up to the job. And why did he spend £5m on a centre half that by your accounts isn't good enough to come in and do a job?

marcus said:
bizzbo said:
the consequences are that we may be in the bottom three. big effing deal, we'll still only be 5 points or whatever from the top half.

whoooo fuck me.... 5 point from top half.... you ambitious scoundrel you

lol
exactly the kind of mentality that will continue to hold us back
Oh dont sack hughes he needs time and we need stability etc
if he did this at any club in the premiership he'd be out. but some are persistently defending someone who is obviously shite

Going this game and to be honest if i had not promised my lad another away trip as part of his xmas prezzies i would prob stay here. Awful feeling about it and not knowing where the fookin ground is not helping either lol.

moomba said:
Shooter 83 said:

Robinho, and SWP make fairly adequate replacements.

The managers job is to improve individual performances, if he can't do that he's not up to the job. And why did he spend £5m on a centre half that by your accounts isn't good enough to come in and do a job?

Yeah Blame hughes for Dunne giving two goals to Newcastle.

Rafa Benitez is not good enough for liverpool then for not improving robi keane? Top of the lge.
A few arsenal players have been off form this season. That Wenger is a crap manager aint he! What an idiot.

One bad buy. The other's are top quality.

Shooter 83 said:
MH will bring in top quality players in Jan, stop worrying he was left aload of shit that was already at the club, not he's fault.

Mark Hughes was left with aload of shit ie. Vass, Caidado, Castillo, Benjani, Ball etc etc

BUT however would you trust him with £100m or whatever it is he has to spend?

Ben Haim £5m ouch...Zaba (the durys still out) £7m...Jo{ke} £19m...

im not sure im not sayin sack him but im not sayin keep him im askin what do you think??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.