Lord Janner

BimboBob

is now going to be prosecuted for historical sex offences. Could have done this in 1991 apparently but they choose not to, something they have recently admitted they got wrong, hence the about face.

There is also some doubt on how Ill he actually is although he won't be jailed if found guilty.

I wonder how many more?

I'm sure the decision had nothing to do with the recent story that the Scots were thinking of prosecuting him. Probably forced someone's hand. Oh, and I'd take Lord out of the title of the thread, Janner would suffice.

The guys a nonce and should have been done 30 years ago! By rights his arsehole should be like an innertube by now.

The none jail conviction he might receive will stop the domino factor, he would probably sing like a canary otherwise ?

If I heard right on the news, a legal expert said it would be more of a hearing than a trial as he would not be able enter a plea due to his health

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.